- Museums and Collections
The Falls Creek Historical Society is committed to ensure the collection, preservation and interpretation of the unique history of Falls Creek and the Bogong High Plains.
By way of interactive and informative displays and detailed archiving, they wish to stimulate community interest and involvement in telling the distinctive Alpine history. Alongside their comprehensive museum collection, they undertake artistic and diverse methods of storytelling such as curated walks, village history trails and pop up museum displays.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Family Friendly
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- History & Heritage
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Museums Galleries Australia