MTB Gravity Shuttle
Take out the legwork to get to the top of the MTB trails with shuttles every weekend.
Shuttles operate out of the Village Bike Cafe at the Slalom Day Car Park from 10am until 4pm each day of operation. With three major stops, shuttles perform pickups at the Ticket Box (bottom of Flowtown) with another pickup/dropoff at the Village Bike Cafe and then final dropoff at the Summit. From this top point you can access trailheads for Greenline, Frying Pan Spur, High Voltage, Thunderbolt, Wishing Well, Generator, Vortex and Lakeview.
Blue Dirt live and breathe riding and know Falls Creek’s trails as well as anybody on the mountain. Shuttle all day then kick back with a beer afterwards to share war stories.
- EVERY WEEKEND FROM NOVEMBER 23 – APRIL 12
- EVERY DAY FROM DEC 27 – FEB 2
- Online bookings $70 per Day Pass* or $130 per Weekend / Buy now >
- $395 Early Bird Season Pass includes Bright, Buller & Mt Beauty / Buy now >
- New $25 single uplift (bookable at Village Bike Cafe – subject to availability) *$80 walk-up day passes available only if spaces left