- Adventure and Outdoors Tours
FREE Tobogganing *
The main toboggan slope is located at Windy Corner, near the Cross Country Ski trailhead. Toboggans are available from most snowsport rental outlets throughout the village or from the Cross Country Ski Centre at the Windy Corner carpark.
For a gentler toboggan slope option, for the smaller kids, head to the Village Bowl, located at the top of the Gully Chairlift.
Make sure you check the toboggan slope is open before you rent equipment. Snow tubing is a great alternative if tobogganing is not available.
Please be advised that for liability reasons the designated toboggan slope is the only location at Falls Creek that tobogganing is legally permitted. There are also restrictions on the type of craft you can use on the toboggan slope. Moulded plastic toboggans weighing under 2.5kg are the only craft allowed. Please be mindful of this restriction and that it has been put in place by Ski Patrol for the safety of all visitors using the slope.
*Excludes toboggan hire
Tobogganing can be great fun, but it can also cause serious injury. Whilst tobogganing, please make note of the following points to ensure your safety and the safety of others:
- Always obey signs and the direction and requirements of Ski Patrol, they are there for your safety
- Only use moulded plastic toboggans, approved by Resort Management (toboggans with pointed ends, metal or wooden bases, inflatables, snow mats, compressed foam and sleds over 2.5kg are not allowed)
- Do not have more than one person on the toboggan at any one time
- Do not form toboggan trains (linking people on other toboggans)
- Do not stand up whilst tobogganing
- Always remain in control of toboggan and steer to avoid contact with other users of the area
- Walk up the side of the slope to avoid collision
- Falls Creek Resort Management Board strongly recommends the use of helmets for all skiers, snowboarders and snow sport participants.