Regional Victorians are invited to escape to wide open spaces and the beautiful mountain air. Falls Creek currently has enough snow and perfect bluebird days to get out and enjoy a range of activities on offer.
For those looking to enjoy some cross country skiing the McKay trail is the pick for the week.
Ski touring is also now available, allowing skiers and borders access to in-bounds ski runs, while lift operations are suspended. Further information on this activity will be released soon.
Families can enjoy tobogganing at Slalom Plaza this weekend in the Kids Snowzone. It is free of charge but bookings are essential to avoid disappointment (book here). Why not hire snowshoes for the family and head out on an adventure to Rocky Valley Lake. Those needing a little R&R can sneak away for a touch of pampering at the day spa.
Although quieter than usual for this time of year, Falls Creek retains its vibe and charm with plenty to do, see and taste, both during the day and into the evening.
There is something for everyone with 16 bars and restaurants currently open within the village, catering to all tastes and budgets. Head to the Falls Creek What’s On Guide to find out opening times and book ahead to secure your table.
Day Trip Deal
We also have an offer you can’t go past. Simply fuel up after a big day on the mountain with a delicious lunch or après sunset drinks and an early dinner, and your resort entry will be refunded. Spend the value of your resort entry day pass ($52.50 or $59.00) in one transaction at a Falls Creek dining venue and claim a refund on your day entry pass at the Visitor Information Centre. Resort entry must still be purchased online in advance, prior to leaving home. Visit our Resort Entry page for further details and to purchase your pass.
Free After 3 Offer
For those wishing to enjoy a late afternoon or evening at Falls Creek, take the opportunity to dine at one of our delectable restaurants, can do so with free resort entry between 3pm and midnight. This offer is automatically activated when guests register their visit through our online store. This must be completed online and in advance of arriving at the resort via our Resort Entry page.
Play, eat, relax, repeat at Falls Creek.
Feast At Falls - Resort Entry Offer
Day Trip Deal
- Purchase your resort entry day pass via www.fallscreek.com.au/resortentry
- Print your dashboard pass and show at the ticket box upon entry to the resort
- Spend the value of your resort entry day pass ($52.50 of $59) in one transaction at a Falls Creek dining venue
- Visit the Visitor Information Centre (1 Slalom St) and provide your food & beverage receipt to claim your instant refund
- If you don’t get to the Visitor Information Centre before 5pm please email [email protected] with your receipt and the team will organise a refund for you
Free After 3pm
- Book you resort entry online via www.fallscreek.com.au/resortentry
- Select ‘After 3pm’ for your day of visit
- The booking system automatically updates the price to $0
- Print your dashboard pass and place on your dashboard when in the resort
- This offer is valid from 3pm until midnight on the same day. *