PRIVATE SKI & SNOWBOARD LESSONS
For the ultimate in personalised tuition, you can’t go past a private lesson. Your instructor will boost your confidence, work on your style and raise your skills to the next level. Learning through the Snowsports School also gives you lift priority via the Snowsports School Express Line.
WHAT DO I NEED?
For the day of your lesson you will need a Snow Pass with a Lift Pass and Snowsports School Lesson pre-loaded onto your Snow Pass. You can do this all via the Estore.
You will also need to be suited up with your snow gear, helmet*, skis and boots or snowboard and boots. If you require rentals it is highly recommended that you organise this at least the night before the lesson to save you time, especially during the weekend.
The meeting point for all lessons is at the front of Cloud 9, there will be marked flags for each level - this is at the top of the Halley’s Comet chairlift. We recommend joining the Halley’s Comet line in Slalom Plaza 30 minutes before the lesson start time you give you enough time.
*Helmets are compulsory for all Falls Creek Snowsports School Lessons
PRIVATE LESSON PRICING 2019
|1hr 20mins morning lesson||8:30am||$235|
|1hr 50mins morning lesson||8:30am||$285|
|4hr morning lesson||8:30am||$510|
|2hr morning lesson||10:30am||$340|
|2hr afternoon lesson||1:00pm||$285|
|3hr afternoon lesson||1:00pm||$390|
|1hr 20mins afternoon lesson||3:10am||$180|
|7hr all day lesson||Flexi||$995|
*Extra person rates available on all lessons.
Family: 2 adults, 2 kids must be of same standard. Child 6-14 yrs. Other lesson times available. Please contact us for pricing.
BOOKING & PAYMENT POLICY
Please be aware of Falls Creek Ski Lift's Private Lesson Amendment and Cancellation Policy
- All private lessons must be paid for in full at time of booking.
- Amendments (subject to availability) and cancellations can be made up until 48 hours prior to the lesson start time.
- Lessons cannot be amended or cancelled within 48 hours of start time.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons due to lateness or poor weather conditions.
- If your lesson is missed due to a full mountain closure a snow credit will be issued.
- Prices and programs are subject to change without notice.
- Private lessons are subject to availability.
If you have any further enquiries regarding your private lessons, please contact us via email at [email protected] or call 03 5758 1000 and ask to speak to the Snowsports School.