Private Ski & Snowboard Lessons
For the ultimate in personalised tuition, you can’t go past a private lesson
What do I need?
For the day of your lesson you will need a Snow Pass with a Lift Pass and Snowsports School Lesson pre-loaded onto your Snow Pass. You can do this all via the Estore.
You will also need to be suited up with your snow gear, helmet*, skis and boots or snowboard and boots. If you require rentals it is highly recommended that you organise this at least the night before the lesson to save you time, especially during the weekend.
The meeting point for all lessons is at the front of Cloud 9, there will be marked flags for each level - this is at the top of the Halley’s Comet chairlift. We recommend joining the Halley’s Comet line in Slalom Plaza 30 minutes before the lesson start time you give you enough time.
*Helmets are compulsory for all Falls Creek Snowsports School Lessons
Booking & Payment Policy
Please be aware of Falls Creek Ski Lift's Private Lesson Amendment and Cancellation Policy
- All private lessons must be paid for in full at time of booking.
- Amendments (subject to availability) and cancellations can be made up until 48 hours prior to the lesson start time.
- Lessons cannot be amended or cancelled within 48 hours of start time.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons due to lateness or poor weather conditions.
- If your lesson is missed due to a full mountain closure a snow credit will be issued.
- Prices and programs are subject to change without notice.
- Private lessons are subject to availability.
If you have any further enquiries regarding your private lessons, please contact us via email at [email protected] or call 03 5758 1000 and ask to speak to the Snowsports School.