Take a Scenic Chair Ride and Lunch in the skifields.
A Mile High Lunch is the perfect way to relax and take in the scenery that Falls Creek has to offer. With the Mile High Lunch, you will enjoy a Scenic Chair Ride up Falls Express with superb views while enjoying a tasty lunch.
The Mile High lunch price is $24 per person, running daily from 11am – 4pm throughout the winter and includes:
Falls Express return chair ride
Lunch at Cloud 9
NB: This activity does not require any additional lift pass, skis or snowboard. Participants return to Slalom Plaza by return trip down the Falls Express chairlift.
- Caesar Salad with all the traditional trimmings
- Roast Beef Roll with gravy and chips
- Classic Beef Burger lettuce, tomato, cheese & chips
- Vegetable Lasagne with garden salad
- Bangers and Mash thick beef butcher sausages with gravy
How do I get there?
The Falls Express Chairlift is located in Slalom Plaza. Tickets can be purchased at all Falls Creek Ski Lift outlets.