Group Ski Lessons
A group lesson with Falls Creek's experienced instructors will have you cruising the best runs for your ability in no time
Group lessons are available for skiers of all levels and abilities. You'll be amazed at the difference a lesson can make!
Group Programs are great fun and the best way to meet new people while skiing. Your instructor will have you cruising the best runs for your ability, taking advantage of the Snowsports express lift line ensuring as much practice time as possible.
Adult Group Lessons are available from age 15+
- Programs for all standards commence at 10:00am and 1:30pm daily.
- Morning programs run for 2 hrs 20 min hours with Afternoon Super Sessions running for 1 hr 20 min.
- Check in at least 15 minutes before the start of your lesson.
- Joining the Halleys Comet line in Slalom Plaza 30 minutes before the lesson start should give plenty of time.
What you need to bring
For the day of your lesson you will need a Snow Pass with a Lift Pass and Snowsports School Lesson pre-loaded onto your Snow Pass. You can do this all via the estore. You will also need to be suited up with your snow gear, skis and boots (if you are renting make sure you organise this at least the night before). The meeting point for all lessons is at the front of Cloud 9 - this is at the top of the Halleys Comet chairlift.
To ride the Halleys Comet lift and reach your lesson meeting point you need a Snow Pass loaded with:
- Your Lift Pass, and
- Your Snowsports School Lesson
- If there are 2 people or less, the Morning Group Programs and Afternoon Super Sessions will run for 1hr.
- Adults & Youths participating in group programs will need a valid lift ticket or season pass to participate.
- Multiple sessions must be purchased for the same guest.
- Adult/Youth group sessions start daily at 10.00 and 1.30pm.
- All Snowsports School Group Program products will require you to choose your session time and specify if you are skiing or snowboarding.
- During peak periods, 10.00am group sessions are subject to availability.