ADULT GROUP SKI LESSONS
A group lesson with Falls Creek's experienced instructors will have you cruising the best runs for your ability in no time. Group lessons are available for skiers of all levels and abilities. You'll be amazed at the difference a lesson can make!
Group Programs are great fun and the best way to meet new people while skiing. Your instructor will have you cruising the best runs for your ability, taking advantage of the Snowsports express lift line ensuring as much practice time as possible.
WHAT DO I NEED?
For the day of your lesson you will need a Snow Pass with a Lift Pass and Snowsports School Lesson pre-loaded onto your Snow Pass. You can do this all via the estore. You will also need to be suited up with your snow gear, skis and boots (if you are renting make sure you organise this at least the night before). The meeting point for all lessons is at the front of Cloud 9 - this is at the top of the Halleys Comet chairlift.
Programs for all standards commence at 10:30am and 1:30pm daily. Morning programs run for 2 hrs 20 min hours with Afternoon Super Sessions running for 1 hr 50 min. Check in at least 15 minutes before the start of your lesson. Joining the Halleys Comet line in Slalom Plaza 30 minutes before the lesson start should give plenty of time.
ADULT GROUP SKI LESSON PRICING COMING SOON
- If there are 2 people or less, the Morning Group Programs will run for 1hr 20 min and the Afternoon Super Sessions will run for 55 min.
- Adults & Youths participating in group programs will need a valid lift ticket or season pass to participate.
- Multiple sessions must be purchased for the same guest.
- Adult/Youth group sessions start daily at 10.30 and 1.30pm. There is an additional New Skier/Rider Beginner Program starting at 12.00 noon daily.
- Senior & 65 years plus. Must produce proof of age to purchase product and receive 50% off the Adult/Youth Rate. Only Group sessions are discounted for Seniors.
- All Snowsports School Group Program products will require you to choose your session time and specify if you are skiing or snowboarding.
- During peak periods, 10.30am group sessions are subject to availability.
YELLOW ZONE - NEW SKIERS
We have never skied before or would like to start from the very beginning. If you’ve never skied before, consider a Learn to Ski Program. This specialised program lets you access the lifts best suited to beginners saving the rest of the resort until tomorrow!
We can snow plough stop and would like to learn to snow plough turn on green terrain. We will further develop balance on both edges, and develop direction change and speed control.
We can snow plough turn on green runs such as Wombats Ramble and would like to learn how to match the skis parallel. We are comfortable on Green terrain and would like to try a blue.
We can ski parallel through most of the turn and would like to learn how to have a parallel start. We can ski parallel for all of the turn on blue terrain such as Ruined Castle and would like to learn how to carve parallel turns.
We are comfortable on Blue Terrain and would like to try a black slope.
We can comfortably ski black terrain and would like to learn a variety of turn shapes on black terrain. We would like to learn how to ski bumps and challenging types of terrain.
We can easily ski the whole mountain and would like to refine our technique in bumps, racing, off piste, steeps and our skiing in all types of conditions.