Due to forecasted snowfall on Monday and into next week the following arrangements will be applied to the Falls Creek Village and resort roads.
- Access to the village will be closed to wheeled vehicles from 8AM Monday 30th MAY 2022. All vehicles and trailers must be removed from the village by this time.
- At this stage, the village roads will not be cleared until further assessment post the storm.
- Freight operations will be activated, if required, due to the snowfall amount.
- If you have an over-snow vehicle, please ensure you are ready to activate it, including all necessary permits, as soon as possible.
- Snow clearing will occur along Bogong High Plains Road to Windy Corner. Please do not park areas that may impact snow clearing operations along BHP Road.
- Trailers must be transferred to Howman's Gap Snowclearing Depot - please contact FCRM to make arrangements
Lower Slalom Carpark
- All non-permitted items such as trailers, caravans, and construction items must be removed as soon as possible. Please contact FCRM if you are unable to action this requirement.
Other Resort Roads
- Bogong High Plains Rd will be closed to public access at Windy Corner from 8AM Monday 30th May 2022.
- Bogong High Plains Rd will be closed from Windy Corner to Trapyard Gap. It is likely that this closure will then remain in place through the winter period, subject to a review of the ongoing weather forecast and road conditions over the next two weeks. Active snow clearing of BHP Rd beyond Windy Corner will not be occurring.
- There will be no access to Pretty Valley including the campground and horse yard.
- Road 24 will be closed at the batching plant gate
For any queries regarding the above please call Falls Creek Resort Management on 03 5758 1200 or email [email protected]