Today the Victorian Premier announced an extension to the statewide lockdown for Victoria that will continue until 11:59pm Tuesday 27 July.
Please click the button below to be taken to the latest media release from the Victorian Premier.
To comply with the Government directives, Falls Creek Resort and the businesses within are required to continue their operations as per the below;
- Ski Lifts will not be operational
- Hospitality venues can open for takeaway only (check the What's On Page)
- Non-essential retail outlets will be closed
- Check with village rental stores on 'click and collect' options available
- Foodworks and the Post Office will remain open (check opening hours)
- Guests may stay at their accommodation if they wish to invoke the 'shelter in place' restriction. Under this restriction, existing bookings may be extended if the guest is already staying with an accommodation provider within Falls Creek Resort
- No new accommodation bookings may be taken except for authorised reasons.
- If a guest has a returned trip booked with a transportation provider they can move it forward to exit the resort and return home
- Ski Patrol will be operational to ensure the safety of the mountain
- Exercise is permitted for up to 2 hours per day with 1 other person or members of your household
- XC trails will be minimally groomed for essential maintenance only
All guests, residents and mountain staff are asked to follow the government directives and 'reasons to leave home'.
For pre-booked equipment hire please contact the rental store directly.
We recommend keeping up to date with the latest announcements via coronavirus.vic.gov.au/.
Falls Creek Resort Management offices will remain open (8am-5pm) but closed to the public. Due to a heavy influx of phone calls, we ask for your patience and understanding if we are unable to answer immediately on 03 5758 1200. Please email [email protected] and we will respond as soon as possible.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to welcoming guests back to Falls Creek when it is safe to do so.