This afternoon the Victorian Government announced a snap lockdown statewide for Victoria, effective 8:00pm tonight (5th August). The lockdown will be in place for 7 days. See the media release here.
For those guests due to visit Falls Creek within the lockdown period, we understand that this afternoon's announcement will require you to adjust your holiday plans.
You may elect to change the date of your Resort Entry Permit (vehicle) or request a refund. Click on the applicable button below, complete the form and return to [email protected] along with a copy of your photo id.
The current Table of Restrictions can be viewed by clicking the button below.
Keep up to date with the latest updates via the coronavirus.vic.gov.au/
Please check with your accommodation provider regarding changes to accommodation bookings and the rental store if you have pre-booked equipment rental.
If you have pre-purchased lift tickets or lessons please contact Falls Creek Ski Lifts regarding changes to your tickets or lesson bookings. To request a refund for your lift tickets or lessons due to COVID please visit skifalls.com.au/contact-us.
Falls Creek Resort Management offices will remain open but closed to the public. Due to a heavy influx of phone calls, we ask for your patience and understanding if we are unable to answer immediately. Please email [email protected] and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Ski Lifts will not be operational
- Hospitality venues can open for takeaway only (check with business)
- Non-essential retail outlets will be closed
- Foodworks and the Post Office will remain open, please check their opening hours as they may change.
- Rental outlets are able to remain open for returning items or a 'click and collect service'.
- Guests may stay at their accommodation if they wish to invoke the ‘shelter in place' directive and continue or extend their stay.
- Guests due to arrive this evening and are already on their way to Falls Creek may still come to the mountain tonight (Thursday 5th August).
- No new bookings may be taken for the duration of the lockdown action except for authorised reasons
- Village shuttles will not be operating
- If a guest has a returned trip booked with a transportation provider they can move it forward to exit the resort and return straight home
- Ski Patrol will be operational to ensure the safety of the mountain
- Exercise is permitted for up to 2 hours per day with 1 other person or family members
- XC trails will be minimally groomed for essential maintenance only
- The gym is closed until further notice
We look forward to welcoming you back to Falls Creek in the future when it is safe to do so.