It's that time of year again. Falls Creek Ski Patrol invites expressions of interest for 2023 recruitment.
When: Saturday 3rd September
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be a very advanced/expert skier on all terrain and in any snow and weather conditions.
- Must have own lift pass and be prepared to sign waiver (all activities are at own risk)
- Fitness test (uphill ski and flat terrain movement)
- Downhill ski assessment
Note that an assessment will be made following the fitness test and only a limited number of candidates will progress to the downhill ski assessment.
- Candidates will be invited to 'shadow' patrol for a number of days towards the end of the season.
- Suitable candidates may be offered employment for 2023 season.
Pre-registering your interest is mandatory as there are limited spots available. To register your interest please send an email to [email protected] including your name, your home location, ski experience and first aid experience.
For more information on Falls Creek Ski Patrol click here.