This afternoon the Victorian Premier announced the extension of the current statewide lockdown. We are saddened by this news as we are sure you are as well. It was mentioned by the Premier that regional Victoria may have restrictions eased next week but no date or details have been confirmed at this time. To see the media release and latest table of restrictions please click the buttons below;
To comply with government regulations Falls Creek resort operations will continue as they have been.
- The Ski Lifts will are not operating during lockdown
- Hospitality venues can open for takeaway only (check with individual businesses to see who is open)
- Non-essential retail outlets will be closed
- Foodworks and the Post Office will remain open, please check their opening hours as they may change
- Rental outlets are able to remain open for returning items or a 'click and collect service'
- Guests may stay at their accommodation if they wish to invoke the 'shelter in place' directive and continue or extend their stay.
- No new accommodation bookings may be taken for the duration of the lockdown action except for authorised reasons
- Village shuttles are not operating
- Exercise is permitted for up to 2 hours per day with 1 other person or family members
- XC trails will be minimally groomed for essential maintenance only.
- The gym is closed until further notice
Resort Entry Permits Refunds
For those guests due to visit Falls Creek within the lockdown period, we understand that this announcement will require you to cancel your plans to visit.
If you have already pre-purchased your Resort Entry Permit you can request your refund by selecting the button below. Please complete the form and return it to [email protected].
Please note; at this point we are not able to automatically process refunds and require permit holders to complete and submit a refund request form for processing. Refunds must be applied for by the 8th of October 2021.
Please allow 14 business days from sending the completed form for the refund to be processed.
We thank you for your understanding during this time as we are undertaking an extremely large number of refunds, as are all businesses within the Alpine region.
Season Permit Holders
We will be contacting you via email in the next 48 hours with your refund options. Please see the Terms & Conditions of purchase for the pro-rata refund percentage if you have used your permit this season.
Please note; there is no option to credit your Season Permit to 2022 and permit holders must apply for a refund by the 8th of October 2021.
Please contact us on 03 5758 1200 or via [email protected] if you have any queries.
Falls Creek Ski Lift Tickets & Lessons
If you have pre-purchased lift tickets or lessons please see the updates on the Falls Creek Ski Lifts website.