Falls Creek Central Reservations is located right here at Falls Creek Village and operates 12 months of the year.
Falls Creek is our backyard, so you have the confidence that our expert consultants will understand what a holiday here is all about and match your requirements perfectly. We represent both commercial and private properties and are proudly operated by the Falls Creek Chamber of Commerce. Falls Creek has great ski-in, ski-out access to your accommodation with an excellent variety of activities and restaurants to visit whilst on the mountain.
Talk to the friendly staff at Falls Creek Central Reservations today about designing a package to suit you, your family, friends or group’s holiday in Falls Creek Alpine Resort, including:
- Accommodation – Lodges, Apartments & Self-Catering
- Snowsports Lift Passes
- Snowports Equipment & Clothing Rental
- Coach Transfers(ex Mt Beauty, Albury, Melbourne)
- Oversnow Transfers
Summer 2017/18 Packages
call 1800 033 079 to book
Falls Creek offers its guests a High Country Summer experience. Our special deals are designed to get you excited to experience everything that the mountain and village has to offer. Save and experience more when booking one of our exclusive special deals on offer and enjoy a vacation unlike any other.
Whether it’s a weekend away with your mates, a romantic getaway or family holiday the team at Falls Creek Central Reservations can make this happen. Pop the team an email or call the office to speak with one of our consultants.
Falls Creek Couple Escape:
- Studio Apartment with a King Bed
- Outdoor Private Hot Tub
- Licensed Café in house/ Free WIFI
- 2 nights: $210 per person 5 nights: $425 per person
- Valid Dec-May 2018
Mates Mountain Bike Accommodation:
- 3 Bedroom Apartment sleeps 8 mates, centrally located to all bike trails
- Fully self-contained, indoor pool, bike storage, spa and sauna
- 2 nights from $110- 3 nights from $165- per person.
- King & Twin rooms also available sleeps 2 people
- 2 nights from $140 per person 3 nights from $210 per person.
- Shuttle day pass $60 per person.
Falls Creek to Hotham:
- Every Saturday during January 2018 and Easter long weekend.
- Stay in a relaxed family lodge, in a king bed or single on Friday evening.
- Experience alpine hospitality with home style breakfast and Dinners
- Shuttle departs Falls Creek to Mt Hotham Saturdays $75 per person
- Hike 25kms across the Bogong High Plains returning to Falls Creek.
- Stay in the lodge for a well-earned rest Saturday & Sunday Evening
- 2 nights: $300 per person, 3 nights: $450 per person
School Holidays Family Fun at Falls Creek
- Spend the school Holidays in the mountains with your family and take in
- All Falls Creek and the High Plains have to offer.
- Bring your mountain bikes or hire them on mountain, walk, swim and relax.
- 5 nights from $1,100- family of 4
- 5 nights from $1,425- family of 6
- Valid any time in January school holidays
Christmas in the High Country:
- Stay 7 nights pay for 6!!
- 2 Bedroom 4 share Apartment, fully self-contained
- 6 nights: $510 per person
- Based on 4 pax
- Valid 26 Dec – 6 Jan 2018
Athletes Week: Dec 28- Jan 3
- Fully Self-contained apartments or lodges with communal kitchen facilities available
- Catering for groups of 2-20 people.
- Self-Cater or let us quote you meals, from $65 per person per night.
Dragon Boat Championships: 27th Jan – 2 night reservation
- Bring the Team in this 3 Bedroom 11 Share Apartment
- Fully Self Contained, 2 Levels of Living, 2 nights $140 per person.
- Centrally Located, Boat Storage available.
Victorian Mountain Bike Championships: 4th Feb – 2 night reservation
- King or Twin Lodge Room with Continental Breakfast 2 nights, $220 per person
- Deluxe Spa Room with private lounge and King Bed includes breakfast, 2 nights $270 per person.
- 2 Bedroom Apartment, sleeps 6, 1 x Queen 2 Bunk Beds, 2 nights $150 per person.
- 3 Bedroom Apartment, sleeps 8, 2 x Queen, 2 Bunk Beds, 2 nights $140 per person.
3 Peaks Challenge: 9th March – 3 night reservation.
- Lodge Rooms with ensuites available
- 2-6 Share with communal kitchens for meal preparation, 3 nights from $240-
- Motel Rooms with Ensuite, lodge style accommodation from $300 per person
- 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments, 4 Share from $260 per person, 10 Share from $215 per person.
Longest Lunch: 16th March
- 3 Course Lunch set in a spectacular mountain setting tickets: $131 per person
- King Bedroom with private outdoor hot tub, great views of the valley, breakfast included
- 1 night $225 per person, 2 nights $200 per person.
Easter Festival: 30 March – for 3 days!
- Easter Egg Hunt/ Egg Toss/ Games/ Big Breakfast and Mountain Biking.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a lodge with breakfast daily, in house restaurant for dinner.
- Couple King room with ensuite $570 per person
- Family Room sleeps 4 with ensuite $400 per person
- 2 Bedroom Apartment, fully self-contained, sleeps 4, 3 nights $190- per person
- 3 Bedroom Apartment, Fully Self-contained, sleeps 8, 3 nights $165- per person.