Resort Operations During Lockdown
To our Falls Creek Stakeholders & Guests,
Late this afternoon the Victorian Premier announced a statewide lockdown for Victoria that will be effective as of 11:59pm tonight (15 July). The lockdown will be in place for 5 days until 11:59pm next Tuesday night July 20.
Please select the button below to be taken to the latest table of restrictions for the full details of the health measures that will be in place.
To align with these health measures Falls Creek Resort and the businesses within are changing their operations to comply. Please see the below;
- Ski Lifts will not be operational
- Hospitality venues can open for takeaway only (check with business)
- Non-essential retail outlets will be closed
- Foodworks and the Post Office will remain open, please check their opening hours as they may change.
- Rental outlets are able to remain open for returning items. No new bookings are to be made including tour gear. Density quotients are 1 per 4sqm and masks must be worn at all times.
- Guests may stay at their accommodation if they wish to invoke the ‘shelter in place' directive
- No new bookings may be taken for the duration of the lockdown action except for authorised reasons
- Village shuttles will not be operating
- If a guest has a returned trip booked with a transportation provider they can move it forward to exit the resort and return straight home
- Ski Patrol will be operational to ensure the safety of the mountain
- Exercise is permitted for up to 2 hours per day with 1 other person or family members
- XC trails will be minimally groomed for essential maintenance only
- The gym is closed until further notice
For those guests from the Metro Melbourne and due to visit Falls Creek within the next 5 day period, we understand that today's announcements will require you to adjust your holiday plans.
If this is the case, you may elect to change the date of your Resort Entry Permit or request a refund. Click on the applicable button below, complete the form and return to [email protected] along with a copy of your photo id.
Keep up to date with the latest updates via the coronavirus.vic.gov.au/
Please check with your accommodation provider regarding changes to accommodation bookings and the rental store if you have pre-booked equipment rental.
If you have pre-purchased lift tickets or lessons please contact Falls Creek Ski Lifts regarding changes to your tickets or lesson bookings. To request a refund for your lift tickets or lessons due to COVID please visit skifalls.com.au/contact-us.
Falls Creek Resort Management offices will remain open but closed to the public. Due to a heavy influx in phone calls we ask for you patience and understanding if we are unable to answer immediately. Please email [email protected] and we will respond as soon as possible.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Falls Creek in the future when it is safe to do so.
Falls Creek Resort Management