The state of emergency in Victoria has been extended. The tourism and ski industries have implemented a number of COVIDSafe protocols to assist the resort and our guests in managing your visit to the resort.
In the interest of the well-being of our guests and staff we recommend that you complete the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Interactive Self-Assessment before visiting the resort. It can be found at https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-self-assessment
Further information for those living in Melbourne priority suburbs can also be found at https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/response-outbreaks-covid-19
If you (or some you are travelling with):
- feels unwell, please DO NOT travel to the resort and we advise that you follow the advice of DHHS;
- has completed the self-assessment tool and been advised to get tested, not travel or stay quarantined, please DO NOT travel to the resort and we advise that you follow the advice of DHHS; or,
- live in a Melbourne priority suburb and would like to defer your visit to later in the year please contact the resort for options regarding refund or deferral of dates.
If you are not able to visit the resort in these circumstances, we can either transfer your booking to another date or provide you with a full refund (for resort entry).
Please contact Guest Services on (03) 5758 1200 or [email protected] to manage changes to your booking.
We look forward to welcoming you to the resort. Here are a few simple things to support your stay:
- Under current public health measures, there are capacity limits on each of our services. Resort entry, lifts, lessons, tobogganing, equipment hire and seated dining should all be pre-purchased where possible.
- Physical distancing and gathering limits directions apply across the resort. Please observe signage placed on all public access buildings especially those regarding capacity and behaviours.
- We support and promote good hand and personal hygiene practices. Please use hand sanitiser stations that are placed around the resort.
- Guests are encouraged to download and activate the COVIDSafe app during their stay.
- We ask you to please observe signage and follow directions of staff at all times.
- If you become unwell during your visit contact the 24-hour coronavirus hotline 1800 675 398 for advice. If you have serious symptoms, such as difficulty breathing, call 000 and ask for an ambulance to attend the Falls Creek Village. To avoid potential transfer, please do not enter our First Aid facilities, Ski Patrol Base or any other public buildings.
For further information please subscribe to our newsletter below.