Winter is here! And with a bang! The snow gods have heard us and blessed the resort with an average of 37cm of snow in the past 48 hours and if you don't believe us hit up the snow cams and socials (@fallscreekresort). There is a snowstorm forecast for this weekend to top it up and add to the Falls Creeks ski-in / ski-out experience.
Falls Creek Resort Management Board has declared the snow season open from Saturday, June 4th 2022. Yes, 1 week early!
To activate any discount on resort entry costs this weekend payment will only be available at the gate at the Howman's Gap Ticket Box. (Watch this space, more details to come on social media...)
For our lucky Season Permit holders, you will be contacted separately via email tomorrow on how and where to collect your permit this weekend if you have not already received it.
Falls Creek Ski Lifts are planning to have Halleys Comet and Towers Quad chairlifts spinning from Saturday June 4. Lift tickets can only be purchased online. Book now if you are joining us this weekend.
What you need to know
- Chains must be carried in ALL vehicles when entering Falls Creek Resort from June 4.
- Resort Entry on Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th of June is only $25 dollars! This priced permit can only be purchased at the Howman's Gap Ticket Box at the gate of the resort.
- A Resort Entry Permit must be purchased and visible on the dashboard of your vehicle.
- Parking signage must be obeyed.
- The Accommodation Transfer Service (ATS) will be operating for guests.
- Village shuttles will not be operational until the 11th of June.
- Cross-Country Skiing & Tobogganing
The Windy Corner Toboggan Slope will be open from Saturday 4th June
- Limited track packing of XC ski trails is underway however grooming operations will not be commencing until Monday 6th June.
Season Permit Holders have been emailed with details on how to collect their permit this weekend from the Visitor Information Centre.
What you need to do:
- Keep an eye on our social media channels and in your inbox for any further updates for this weekend!
- Facebook click here
- Instagram click here
Get your gear ready to go!