Falls Creek Resort and the Alpine National Park has reopened to regional Victorians. Regional visitors are encouraged to visit for a snow play (snow dependent), enjoy the spring rays, dine out and access the resort’s beautiful hiking trails.
Third Step restrictions will apply to anyone visiting the resort, these include:
- Public gatherings are allowed up to 10 people outdoors.
- Visitors to the home: "household bubble" 1 nominated household allowing up to 5 visitors from that household at a time.
- Restaurants and cafes can open under the outlined restrictions (see Premier's statement).
- Resort entry is now complimentary. Fees have been waived for the remainder of the declared snow season.
- While some restrictions have been eased, the resort is still required to operate under its COVIDSafe Plan. This requires all visitors to pre-register online through the Falls Creek website, print and display their dashboard pass while in the resort. Please click here to register your trip.
- All persons entering the resort are required to drive through Lane 1 of the Howman's Gap ticket box to enter the resort. The ticket box will continue to be staffed. Please stop and confirm your details with resort management personnel. This is to comply with DHHS regulations as well as the resort’s COVIDSafe Operating Plan
Other Important Information:
- The gate will remain shut at the Rocky Valley Dam wall until further notice, however visitors are welcome to walk or hike to areas beyond this point.
- Mountain bike trails are currently under maintenance in preparation for the green season. An announcement will be made about when these will open soon.
- There is no longer enough snow in resort to undertake any snow related activities.
- A list of food and beverage operators that are open will be continually updated on the What’s on Guide.
- The Visitor Information Centre will now re-open from 9am - 5pm, 7 days a week, until the 4th of October.
If you have any further queries please call 03 5758 1200 or email [email protected]