Don’t have the time to commit each and every day but still feel like you have something to bring to our fantastic Centre? Great!
We are looking for casual staff to work with our team at Falls Creek Childcare Centre. You do not need a current childcare qualification for this role but if you do have one, great!
You will need:
- Current paid Victorian working with children’s check.
- Willingness to enrol into an Early Childhood Education Course (if not already qualified) prior to or at the 3 month anniversary of commencement of employment
- Current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certificates (HLTAID004) or be willing to obtain
- Available multiple days per week
- Three-month Casual Educator (role may be extended if required and employment may be extended upon enrolment into ECEC course)
- Provide supervision for children 3 months to 5 years (under guidance of qualified educators)
- Interact with children and share their joy, wonder, curiosity, whilst supporting them through their challenges, frustrations and discomforts
- Provide and participate in activities and experiences that support children’s learning and development (under guidance)
- Ensure children’s health and safety and follow personal hygiene procedures
- Maintain an hygienic environment and participate in cleaning practices
- Build strong relationships with children, families and peers
So, what are you waiting for? Make 2021 the year you explore a career in the Early Childhood Education and Care profession.
Please send all applications to [email protected] applications close 5th December 2021