TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All 2 through – 4 day tickets are valid for consecutive days. 5 of 7; 6 of 8 and 7 of 9 day lift products allow for rest days.
- Child: 6 –17 years inclusive.
- Over 70's & Children 5 & Under ski free. Under 5's need to be accompanied by a paying adult. Over 70's must produce proof of age.
- Senior: 65-69 years inclusive. Must produce proof of age to purchase product.
- Half Day AM: Lift Open - 1pm
- Half Day PM: 1pm - Lifts Close
- 2 day weekend tickets are only valid on Saturday/Sunday
Terms and Conditions apply to Lift Pass purchases, Snowsports School Lessons and Equipment Rentals and are available to read prior to purchase via the eStore website.
Please note: Your Pass is for your personal use only and you CANNOT share it with your friends or family, no matter how close you are. Scanning gates and attentive gate operators check to ensure that it is you sliding through the gates at each lift. If another guest is caught with your pass, we will revoke your Pass which means you will need to purchase a new pass should you wish to ski or ride again.