The Ride Tribe program is purpose-built to cater for teens aged 13 – 17 years who are already comfortable on blue terrain and above, and who want to continue to progress their skiing and snowboarding skills all over the mountain and in our Terrain Parks. Run by our expert instructors, Ride Tribe creates a fun environment for your teens to enjoy ripping it up with others of similar age and ability.
- Registration and drop off between 9:30am and 9:55am
- Lesson commences at 10am
- Lesson concludes at 1pm with pick up available from 12:50pm
Afternoon First Timer Lesson
- Registration and drop off from 1:15pm
- Lesson commences at 1:30pm
- Lesson concludes at 3pm with pick up available from 2:50pm
- This lesson is for those who are beginner skiers and their first time on snow
- To have the best experience this lesson is a small group size
Does your teen need equipment? Handy tip: book rental clothing & equipment online, in advance. If you're hiring rental equipment on the day of your lesson, we recommend allowing 1.5 hours before your lesson to collect your gear. During peak times, we also recommend arriving in Slalom Plaza to ride Halley's Comet 30 minutes before your lesson grading time commences.
Guests aged 13 – 14 years who are yellow and green levels can book into Junior Workshop and guests aged 15 – 17 years who are yellow and green level can book in Adult Lessons.
Sign up for our newsletter
Want to hear the latest news and what's on at Falls Creek?
Sign up to our email newsletter and you won't miss a thing.