Yogi’s is a rental and retail operator located in Falls Creek and is a team dedicated to delivering the best possible mountain experience to our customers, all day, every day.
We are looking for enthusiastic, pro-active, and lively people to join our team for the 2022 season.
You will be part of an energetic team, bunking in shared accommodation, going the extra mile for our customers, and facing unique challenges of the alpine environment.
What YOU will be responsible for;
Your work as a Rental & Retail Assistant will assist with the day-to-day operations of Yogi’s and will include;
- Providing a superior customer experience for all guests
- Contributing your energy and enthusiasm to a positive team environment
- Assisting guests with the safe, and correct set-up of their rental equipment
- Educating guests on the care and use of their equipment
- Selling, and promoting a wide range of mountain products
- Supporting the management team in the implementation of promotions, visuals, store maintenance, and all other sales functions
- Identifying, and anticipating the needs of guests, whilst resolving any problems efficiently, and tactfully
- Assisting with maintaining equipment conditions and stock levels, for both rental and retail products
- Maintaining a clean and tidy shop environment and equipment
- Assisting with the organising and loading of hire equipment
- Depending on qualifications may include the driving of over-snow vehicle to deliver and pick up hire equipment
What YOU will bring;
You must have a passion for the snow, with a thirst to expand your understanding of this unique industry. Be self-motivated, cheerful, and keen to experience the mountain life style.
- Proven experience in the rental, retail, or guest service industry an advantage
- Experience with POS an advantage
- A driver’s license with at least 2 years’ experience an advantage
- An unyielding work ethic and the ability to handle pressure & multi-tasking
- Patience and understanding
- Excellent communication & team-work skills
- High regard for personal appearance and presentation
- The ability to work varying schedules; including day, evening, and weekend shifts
Our team is passionate about Falls Creek, and our guests. We will deliver the necessary training for your job, whilst providing the opportunity to learn, and advance new skills. Our responsibility is to support you in being a part of our team and community.
Staff accommodation in Falls Creek is hard to secure, we can help you with this but upfront fees/rent will be required.
Interviews will begin in early April and conclude in late May. We will be actively hiring during this time.
Send your cover letter (letter outlining why you think you would be the right fit for Yogi’s) and resume to [email protected]