About the role
A unique opportunity exists to join the operations staff of one of Victoria’s peak tourism destinations.
Falls Creek Resort Management (FCRM) are looking for a motivated, skilled mechanic to undertake the role of Light Vehicle Mechanic
This is a year round full time position and will report to the Asset & Operations Manager as part of the team that manages critical assets for Falls Creek Alpine Resort.
The successful candidate will assist in servicing, maintenance and repair works for our motorbikes, snow mobiles, chainsaws, side by sides and fleet vehicles.
- Cert III in light vehicle mechanics
- 5 years + experience in servicing and fixing light vehicles
- Experience in Hydraulics, diesel mechanic or auto electric work to assist in servicing passenger oversnow fleet, grooming machines, snowmobiles, heavy plant, equipment and tools.
FCRM is committed to appointing the right person with the appropriate experience to join a high achieving and dynamic workforce in one of Australia’s most unique locations.
FCRM is a Victorian statutory land management authority with responsibility for development, management, promotion and recreational use of Falls Creek Alpine Resort. We employ up to 100 staff during the winter period and focus on delivering a unique alpine experience to all visitors.
Benefits & Culture
In addition to jaw dropping scenery, this position can expect the following benefits:
- Annual resort entry and ski lift pass
- Access to staff transport from Mt Beauty
- A purpose built workshop with in floor heating in the winter
- Access to discounted personal equipment such as bikes, skis, clothing and gear.
At FCRM, participation in our outdoor culture is essential and actively encouraged!
Please email your application to [email protected] Applications close 28th May 2022
Falls Creek Resort Management requires all staff to be fully vaccinated for Corona virus (COVID-19). Employment is conditional on certification of an up-to-date vaccination status