Early Childhood Educators (Bachelor/Diploma/Cert III)
- Casual vacancies from May/June to end of September
- Variable hours
- Above award remuneration
- Staff benefits
FCRM is the organisation accountable for the development, promotion, management, and use of Falls Creek Alpine Resort.
We currently have opportunities for passionate and experienced early childhood professionals to join our Child Care team for the 2021 snow season. The successful candidates will have the chance to work in one of Australia’s most stunning alpine environments with above-award remuneration and staff benefits such as contributions towards ski lift tickets, a season’s resort entry car pass, gym membership and staff accommodation (subject to availability).
Falls Creek Child Care is a service that supports educators in the provision of high quality play based educational programs and environments for children. All of our programs are based on an emergent curriculum and are guided by the Victorian Early Years Learning & Development Framework (VEYLDF).
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Certificate III / Diploma in Children’s Services or above
- Ability to engage with children and families in a positive manner
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- A caring, respectful and supportive attitude within the team
- Demonstrated experience at implementing exciting and engaging child care programs in accordance with the VEYLDF or the EYLF
- Current Senior First Aid
- Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management Training
- Current and valid Paid Victorian Working with Children Check
Individuals must also meet the specific requirements of the role in accordance with the Position Description.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Commitment to providing a caring and respectful environment for children and infants
- Capable of working within a casual child care environment
- Ability to write and communicate effectively with other educators and families
- Skilled in implementing a variety of teaching principles that will support the centre’s philosophy
- Skilled in documenting children’s learning through learning stories and individual portfolios and group reflections
- Commitment to working in partnership with families
- Sense of adventure
Further information relating to these roles can be obtained in the Position Description and by contacting Falls Creek Child Care on (03) 5758 1244.
Applications close 18 April 2021 to [email protected]