Casual Full Time from late June to end Sept 2019
This position requires someone who has strong service experience and who is, very organised, calm and has the ability to produce high quality food in a fun and vibrant family owned proactive workplace. Prospective candidates must have documented experience as a Sous Chef with strong competencies in the following areas.
• Assist Kitchen Management
• Assist Menu Development / Design
• Assist Food Cost Control / Shrinkage Control
• Assist Stock Control / Orders
• Food Preparation / Service
• Staff Development / Management
• Food Safety Compliance
• Compliance to Cleaning Procedures
• Teamwork and Flexibility
• Efficient Time Management
• Strong Communication & Leadership Skills
The job entails 6 x Dinner services, 1 full day off each work and working with the Head Chef to ensure a seamless dinner service in all aspects. The job comes with a net weekly salary and includes share accommodation in our staff accommodation.
Please email CV’s to [email protected] or call on 03 5758 3800