Snow Ski Apartments Year round Manager
Snow Crystal Inn’s vision is to grow Snow Ski as a year-round four-star short-term holiday accommodation provider of choice in Falls Creek.
We are looking for a manager/s passionate about customer service and the mountains, a willingness and commitment to deliver high levels of customer service to ensure that both our guests and owners have a wonderful experience when visiting Snow Ski. The ideal candidate/s will also be enthusiastic and innovative, with a desire to work with the Board and Snow Ski owners to deliver on our vision. In exchange you will be rewarded on both a fixed sum and commission basis, with the chance to live the dream and create a great lifestyle experience working in a premier ski resort.
- Ensuring our guests and owners have a wonderful and unforgettable experience and ensure their holiday expectations are met
- To ensure Snow Ski Apartments is fully operational prior to the ski season opening weekend in readiness for the arrival of the first winter guests.
- To ensure Snow Ski Apartments is kept clean and tidy and that the appropriate health and hygiene standards are exceeded by the whole team on a daily basis
- To be responsible/employ staff to undertake the day-to-day cleaning and preparation of the apartments ahead of guests’ arrival
- To organise and oversee the laundry and make sure the linen is washed and put away each day
- To ensure that any necessary maintenance is carried out as quickly as possible and to deal with any guest issues that may arise.
- To act as receptionist and booking agent for the apartments, responsible for the smooth check in of incoming guests and the timely departure of outgoing guests
- To make yourself known and available to guests as a source of information and assistance and to be the first point of contact for any customer queries or issues, helping to maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- To perform such other duties as may be reasonably required including but not exclusive to marketing and attending Board and Snow Crystal AGM as the manager
- Enjoy working with people
- Friendly, helpful and patient
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to record information accurately
- Able to work as a leader and as part of a team
- Able to project a professional manner at all times
- Flexible and resourceful
- Able to stay calm in difficult situations.
- Possess a flexible, hands-on and pro-active approach
- Highly motivated and able to motivate others
- Able to work on own initiative
- A skier or snowboarder who is able to describe what a great snow experience means to them in their cover letter
Excellent customer service, organisational and interpersonal skills. Previous hospitality experience, preferably in hotels/accommodation-provision with knowledge of hotel reservation software and its functionalities. A second language may be an advantage, as would the ability to assist guests with a limited understanding of English.
with your expression of interest and CV