An exceptional opportunity exists for two motivated, skilled people to join the operations team of one of Australia’s peak tourism destinations. Falls Creek Resort Management (FCRM) is a Victorian statutory authority with responsibility for development, management, promotion and recreational use of the Falls Creek Alpine Resort and is recruiting suitably qualified people for:
- Resort Services Officer (Outdoor) – main duties & responsibilities include delivering resort services including:
- operating plant and equipment;
- village snow management;
- trail maintenance;
- construction; and
- environmental site management / hazard reduction
- Resort Services Officer (Buildings) – main duties & responsibilities include:
- key building maintenance and minor renewal works projects
- annual building condition inspections & associated works
- delivering resort services including village snow management, minor infrastructure maintenance and trail maintenance
These are full time positions and will report seasonally to the Asset & Services Manager (winter) and Resort Services Supervisor (summer) as part of a high achieving and dynamic workforce that manages critical public assets and key resort services at Falls Creek in the unique and pristine Victorian Alps.
In addition to jaw dropping scenery, substantial employee benefits and an outdoor culture that is actively encouraged, an attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience will be offered to the successful candidates.
Applications or enquiries should be submitted to [email protected]
Applications close 28 Sep 2018.