Join our guides and experience the Bogong High Plains by Snowmobile
Snowmobile Tours provide you with an exhilarating experience to explore the vast back-country areas of Falls Creek, while taking in the stunning alpine surroundings and spectacular views. You can choose to drive the snowmobile yourself, or sit back and enjoy the views as a passenger (one passenger per driver).
Tours take in the magnificent views of Mt McKay, The Summit, Frying Pan Spur, Ruined Castle and the very windy Road 24, which runs down the back side of the Summit allowing tours to go as low down as Howman’s Gap (tour routes change regularly depending on weather and snow conditions).
2020 Daytime Tours
- Single Driver – $215
- Adult Driver and Child – $235
- 2 Adults (Shared Driving) – $270
2020 Twilight Tours
- Single Driver – $240
- Adult Driver and Child – $265
- 2 Adults (Shared Driving) – $290
What to bring
- Lift Pass or purchase a chair ride.
- Goggles or glasses
- Walking boots (no ski boots)
- Appropriate ski gear (waterproof jackets, pants, gloves – weather can change quickly, so expect the unexpected)
Bookings – Once tours start, we will update our Facebook page with the relevant information and a link for bookings.
For enquiries, please email [email protected]