Join our guides and experience the Bogong High Plains by Snowmobile.
Snowmobile Tours provide you with an exhilarating experience to explore the vast back-country areas of Falls Creek, while taking in the stunning alpine surroundings and spectacular views. You can choose to drive the snowmobile yourself, or sit back and enjoy the views as a passenger (one passenger per driver).
Tours take in the magnificent views of Mt McKay, The Summit, Frying Pan Spur, Ruined Castle and the very windy Road 24, which runs down the back side of the Summit allowing tours to go as low down as Howman’s Gap (tour routes change regularly depending on weather and snow conditions).
Please note a current Drivers Licence is required.
Bookings must be arranged at least two hours in advance through the Activities Desk located at Falls Creek Sports in the Village Bowl. For bookings and enquiries call 1800 20 44 24
2019 Daytime Tours
- Single Driver – $215
- Adult Driver and Child – $235
- 2 Adults (Shared Driving) – $270
- Adult riding with Tour Guide – $165
- Child riding with Tour Guide – $100
2019 Twilight Tours
- Single Driver – $240
- Adult Driver and Child – $265
- 2 Adults (Shared Driving) – $290
- Adult riding with Tour Guide – $185
- Child riding with Tour Guide – $130