Falls Creek is the first resort in Australia where you can slide a ski trail on a bike made for the snow.
You’ve tried hitting the slopes on skis, snowboard, tube and toboggan – but have you tried snowbiking?Snow bikes are a unique way to experience Australian snow with an exhilarating ride that is sure to get the adrenaline pumping!
Snow bikes can be rented for one hour guided sessions during the day or nights when night skiing is in operation. Perfect for fun with mates, they are available for groups of minimum 2 and maximum 4 people.
To book a session or find out more, call the Snowsports Office on 03 5758 1071.
- Session from $40 for one hour guided session
- Snow Bike down Wombats Ramble
- Day and evening sessions available
- Subject to snow and weather conditions
- Snow Pass required for this product. Cost $5
* For guests 15 years and over
How do I get there?
Snow Bikes are available to book at the Snowsports Office located at Cloud 9 at the top of Halleys Comet chair, or by calling the office on 03 5758 1071.