Regional Longest Lunch Falls Creek
- Festivals and Celebrations
- Food and Wine
- 16 Mar 2018 12:00 16:00
The North East is renowned for its gourmet produce, excellent wines and spectacular settings. The 2018 Regional Longest Lunch combines all three in a memorable culinary experience.
The event incorporates a delectable three course set menu, drinks and canapés. All of this takes inspiration from quality gourmet producers and growers in the region.
You will sip champagne and dine in style and with a Taste of Falls Creek, Alpine views this will be one of the most unique settings for a long lunch.
Proceeds from the event will be donated to a charity organisation to be announced.
Tickets available now
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Nature & Wildlife
- Family Friendly
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Public Toilet
- Conference/Convention Facilities