TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices do not include the $5.00 Snow Pass Card fee.
- A Falls Creek/Hotham Snow Pass Card is required when purchasing a lift ticket and lesson products. This includes under 5 & over 70’s and these cards can be reloaded (not only this season but in future seasons).
- The Snow Pass Card fee is applicable for guests who do not already have a re-loadable Hotham/Falls Creek Snow Pass Card.
- If a card is lost or stolen, a replacement card will be required to be purchased.
- 2 day weekend tickets are only valid on Saturday/Sunday
- Lift Only Ticket Inclusions: All day access to all operating lifts and terrain.
- 70 and over and 5 & under ski free (must have valid Snow Pass Card). Children 5 & Under must be accompanied by a paying adult. Over 70’s must produce proof of age.
- Senior – 65 – 69 years inclusive. Proof of age MUST be produced at time of purchase.
- All 2 and 3 day tickets are valid for consecutive days. 4 of 6, 5 of 7; 6 of 8 and 7 of 9 day lift products allow for rest days.
- Please contact [email protected] for 8+ days
Terms and Conditions apply to Lift Pass purchases, Snowsports School Lessons and Equipment Rentals and are available to read prior to purchase via the eStore website.
Please note: Your Pass is for your personal use only and you CANNOT share it with your friends or family, no matter how close you are. Scanning gates and attentive gate operators check to ensure that it is you sliding through the gates at each lift. If another guest is caught with your pass, we will revoke your Pass which means you will need to purchase a new pass should you wish to ski or ride again.