Falls Creek Resort Management is looking for a motivated professional with relevant experience and/or tertiary qualifications to fulfill one of the key functions of the organisation. Reporting to the Director of Economic Development and Land Management this position will work closely with staff across the organisation, the Falls Creek community and stakeholders and key State government departments.
Responsibilities predominately include progression of leasing and contractual items across the resort in accordance with statutory land management obligations and relevant state and local policies. This role will play a key role in implementing the long-term strategies befitting a premier year-round alpine tourist destination.
Key responsibilities include:
- Negotiating, processing and management of leasing requirements;
- Processing licensing and permits;
- Processing sub-lease consents
- Processing and negotiating new lease applications
Outstanding benefits include:
- Working in one of the truly iconic Australian landscape.
- Diverse work responsibilities with a broad scope for professional development.
- Working with a group of highly motivated and passionate employees.
Applications Close: Sunday 27 June 2021
Please email your application to [email protected]
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.