Group Snowboard Lessons
Falls Creek is regarded as one of Australia's top boarding spots, with highly experienced boarding instructors to match
Your experienced boarding instructor will have you cruising the best runs for your level, with no lift lines, as you take advantage of the Snowsports School express line entry. You'll meet up with other boarders of similar ability and you'll be cruising the slopes in no time.
Adult Group Lessons are available from age 15+.
Programs for all standards commence at 10:00am and 1:30pm daily.
Morning programs run for 2 hrs 20 min, with Afternoon Super Sessions running for 1 hr 20 min.
You should check in at the meeting point least 15 minutes before the start of your lesson. Joining the Halleys Comet line in Slalom Plaza 30 minutes before the lesson start should give you plenty of time.
What you need to bring
The meeting point for all lessons is at the front of Cloud 9 - this is at the top of the Halleys Comet chairlift.
Morning lifts are sometimes busy - make sure you allow enough time to get to your meeting point.
You will need to be suited up and ready to ride in your outerwear, board and boots (if you are renting make sure you organise this at least the night before), with your lift pass and lesson pass loaded onto your Snow Pass.
To ride the Halleys Comet lift and reach your lesson meeting point you need a Snow Pass loaded with:
- Your Lift Pass, and
- Your Snowsports School Lesson
- If there are 2 people or less, the Morning Group Programs and Afternoon Super Sessions will run for 1hr.
- Adults & Youths participating in group programs will need a valid lift ticket or season pass to participate.
- Multiple sessions must be purchased for the same guest.
- Adult/Youth group sessions start daily at 10.00 and 1.30pm.
- All Snowsports School Group Program products will require you to choose your session time and specify if you are skiing or snowboarding.
- During peak periods, 10.00am group sessions are subject to availability.