Do you love skiing/ snowboarding?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, reliable person to join our team.
Experience in the field an advantage but not required.
- Maintain a friendly, congenial and helpful attitude when dealing with guests.
- Select and setup rental equipment for guests, including fit correct size boots and select appropriate size ski/snowboard and length.
- Ensure booking forms are completed correctly.
- Perform continual maintenance and upkeep of rental equipment including cleaning and repairing boots, inspecting bindings, repairing and tuning skis and snowboards
- Consistently follow essential safety protocols.
- Know all products, services and prices offered in the rental/repair shop as well as being familiar with those of the resort.
- Foster an attitude of teamwork and cooperation within the rental/repair shop and the resort.
- Maintain neat, clean, and well organized shop.
- Strong customer service skills
- English fluency – required
- Ability to solve problems and work under pressure.
- Good time management.
- Friendly, personable and comfortable working with people
- Team player
- Demonstrate a positive attitude to work.
- Well presented at all times
Located in the centre of Falls Creek, opportunity to ski/board during the day.
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] before 17th of May.