Want to live the dream and work in a marketing role at Victoria’s Premier All Season Resort?
Falls Creek Resort Management (FCRM) is looking for a motivated, creative and experienced marketer to join our Marketing and Communications team.
This exciting role is a full time, year-round position, reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications and is as part of a high achieving and dynamic workforce at Falls Creek in the unique and pristine Victorian Alps.
This position plays a key role in the development and management of key promotional & communication tools for FCRM, with a strong focus on digital channels. Stakeholder engagement, photography/videography, campaign and collateral management for the Resort are a core part of this role to support the Marketing Strategy.
A passion for the great outdoors and the alpine environment is a key driver to success in the role.
Benefits and perks
In addition to jaw-dropping scenery, this position can expect the following benefits:
• Annual resort entry permit and ski lift pass
• Access to free staff transport from Mt Beauty
• Free Falls Creek gym membership
• Access to salary packaging
• Access to discounted personal equipment such as skis/snowboards, clothing and gear.
At FCRM, participation in our outdoor culture is essential and actively encouraged!
Key Selection Criteria
- High level of motivation, initiative and flexibility with an ability to think creatively and strategically
- Demonstrated understanding of administration, marketing and communication activities and principles
- Ability to collect and analyse data to make decisions, and present information in a meaningful manner
- Strong digital literacy skills including SEO, SEM, website management, social media advertising, content development and community management
- Photography and videography skills including editing and management of a digital asset management platform
- Project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills demonstrating strong attention to customer service and positively engaging with a passionate audience
- Strong attention to detail, time management, organisational and planning skills and the ability to balance fast-paced and often conflicting tasks to agreed standards, timelines and budgets
- Minimum of 4+ years industry experience in a similar role or related position
To view the position description click here >> PD Marketing Coordinator
Applications close 19th December 2021. Please include a response to the Key Selection Criteria in your application.
To apply please send your application to [email protected]