Economic Development Administration Officer
Falls Creek is the premier all-season alpine village and resort located in the Victorian High Plains. Home to the largest ski/snowboarding terrain in Victoria and world class mountain bike and hiking trails, our beautiful alpine village is ski-in-ski-out during the winter months and turns into an outdoor mecca during summer.
Full Job Description
Falls Creek Resort Management is looking for an Economic Development Admin Officer to provide high-level support to the Property and Leasing team, to enable them to deliver prompt, accurate and timely services for statutory building and land requirements including but not limited to; Environmental Health, Lease Compliance, Building Act 1993 compliance and Internal property audits and other economic development administration requirements.
You will work with both internal and external stakeholders to support Falls Creek Resort Management to meet its economic development goals and objectives.
You will work with a high performing team, including the Director Economic Development and Land Management, CEO, and Economic Development team, and have a focus on innovation, analytics, and data driven decision making.
You will support the Team by contributing to
- Schedule 3 finalisation,
- The compilation of development works requirements for Municipal Building Surveyor (MBS) to finalise Certification of Completion for numerous properties,
- Assist MBS in the development and maintenance of the Pool and Spa Safety Register,
- Maintain the tri-annual building inspection timetable, assist in co-ordinating MBS and stakeholder site inspections,
- Co-ordinate the schedule for the Building Standards Reports,
- Fully Enclosed Commercial Area (FECA audit), in-line with schedule.
- Coordinate the schedule for Bed Audits and FECA and maintain the corresponding databases.
- Assist with the administration of the Falls Creek Artist in Residence Program
Things you must have:
- Well-developed organisational ability to manage long-term databases and work flow programs;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality;
- Demonstrated strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills including the ability to liaise with internal and external individuals and organisations;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team;
- Proven IT user skills;
- Demonstrated ability to manage varied and conflicting demands to agreed standards and timelines; and
- A current driver’s licence.
Things we’d like you to have:
- Demonstrated understanding of land management policies applicable to Alpine Resorts; and
What’s in it for you:
In return for your loyalty, enthusiasm, and hard work, you will:
- Enjoy exclusive discounts and benefits available only to FCRM Staff
- Enjoy Monday to Friday hours and have weekends to yourself.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Be part of an amazing team.
- Contribute to the overall success of Australia’s premier alpine resort
This is a part time position for 15.2 hours per week (2 days). The successful candidate will need to undergo a police check, have a valid driver’s licence, and be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
To obtain a position description or for a confidential conversation regarding this role, please contact Ashly Baikaloff at [email protected].
To apply for this position, please click here, hit ‘apply’ and send through your resume and a cover letter (video or written) outlining your suitability for the role. Applications close Friday 20 May 2022, although the right applicant may be appointed earlier. Applications without a cover letter may not be considered.