A unique opportunity exists to join the management staff of one of Victoria's peak tourism destinations.
Falls Creek Resort Management (FCRM) are looking for a motivated, professional person to fill the role of Asset & Projects Officer.
This full-time position will report to the Asset & Operations Manager and will be part of the team that manages critical public assets for Falls Creek.
Falls Creek Resort Management is committed to appointing the right person with the appropriate experience to join a high achieving and dynamic workforce in one of Australia's most unique locations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of asset maintenance and renewal programs for critical public assets including buildings, roads and carparks, tracks and trails, water and wastewater infrastructure, plant and vehicles.
- Delivery of key support roles for minor capital projects, and events.
- Plan and schedule maintenance activities
- Engage and manage building maintenance contractors
- Day to day management of asset management software system and data
Skills & Experience
- Possess minimum Bachelor level qualifications and high level professional experience in asset management, engineering or other relevant qualification.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Preventative Maintenance programs.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Asset Information System software packages.
- Previous experience in work or project teams.
Benefits & Culture
In addition to jaw dropping scenery, this position can expect the following benefits:
- Annual resort entry and ski lift pass
- Access to staff transport from Mt Beauty
- Access to discounted personal equipment such as skis/snowboards, clothing and gear.
At FCRM, participation in our outdoor culture is essential and actively encouraged!
Falls Creek Resort Management is a Victorian statutory land management authority with responsibility for the development, management, promotion and recreational use of Falls Creek Alpine Resort. We employ up to 100 staff during the winter period and focus on delivering a unique alpine experience to all visitors.
Please email all applications to [email protected] Applications close 24th December 2021