QUALIFIED EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER (Bachelor)
- Casual/PPT (to be discussed with the applicant)
Falls Creek Resort Management is the organisation accountable for the development, promotion, management, and use of Falls Creek Alpine Resort.
Falls Creek Child Care is located in the Falls Creek Alpine Resort. We are a 16 place Long Day Care with integrated Kindergarten catering for ages 3 months to 12yrs. We operate year-round, for our local families and take occasional care/ guest bookings where ratio allows. We operate Monday to Friday but during the declared ski season we operate Monday to Sunday.
We are a family grouped centre with all children in the same space daily.
Operating in such a unique environment means that our learning space and backyard is the wider resort and alpine environment; which we access year-round, rain, sun, or snow.
- Approved ACECQA (Bachelor) qualification, as required under the regulations.
- Current First Aid certificate (HLTAID004).
- Current CPR certificate (HLTAID001).
- Current Child Protection training.
- Current VIT registration
- Current Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management Training certificate.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Lead role.
- Have a genuine interest and passion for working with children and families
- Experience in leading curriculum planning with knowledge and experience of programming and planning for children aged 0‐5 years (VEYLF knowledge preferred) and the ability to observe and record children’s learning and development
- High‐level verbal and written communication skills
- Monday to Friday availability
- Two referees (one referee must be the current or most recent employer)
- An understanding of family grouping dynamics
- Bush Daycare/Kindergarten training or experience.
- Confidence or experience in working/ living in an alpine area in summer and winter
- Experience in leadership of small teams and an understanding of small team dynamics
- Experience in mentoring team members.
Please send all applications to [email protected].
Falls Creek Resort Management requires all staff to be fully vaccinated for Corona virus (COVID-19). Employment is conditional on certification of an up-to-date vaccination status