Epic Australia Pass 2020
We are Epic together! Vail Resorts has announced implementation of a COVID-19 Safe Operating Plan for its Australian resorts, focused on protecting employees, guests and the communities the Company operates in. Under the plan, Falls Creek, Hotham and Perisher will be adhering to all regulations surrounding COVID-19, which will require changes to both mountain operations and guest access. All three resorts will operate at approximately 50 percent of normal capacity to enable physical distancing measures per current government guidelines, until any changes aloe for greater access.
The Epic Australia Pass is the best value season pass for Australians and connects Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham with Whistler Blackcomb, Hakuba Valley and Rusutsu in Japan and the Best of the U.S including Park City, Vail, Breckenridge and more. Ski and board year round in four countries, all on one incredible pass.
With your Epic Australia Pass you will enjoy:
- Access to Falls Creek, Hotham and Perisher in the 2020 season. Epic Australia Pass guests will be required to make a reservation to access the resorts prior to 13 July due to limited lifts and terrain in the season ramp up and the requirement to carefully manage resort capacity. Reservations will be available starting 23 June.
- Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at both Rusutsu and Hakuba Valley, Japan for the 2020 – 2021 season.
- Access to Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California and Stowe in Vermont in the 2020 - 2021 season (holiday restrictions apply).
- 10 days combined at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2020 - 2021 season (holiday restrictions apply; days do not have to be consecutive).
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte and Stevens Pass in the 2020 - 2021 season.
- NEW for 2019/20 The 17 Peak Resorts ski areas; Mount Snow, Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Crotched Mountain, Roundtop Mountain, Liberty Mountain, Big Boulder, Whitetail Resort, Boston Mills, Jack Frost, Mad River Mountain, Alpine Valley, Paoli Peaks, Brandywine, Hidden Valley, Snow Creek.
Further Information on the 2020 Epic Australia Pass:
- New for the 2020/21 season, Epic Coverage is included FREE for all pass holders, and provides refunds associated with certain personal events, including illness, job loss, and injury. It also expands coverage to protect you from certain resort closures, such as any due to COVID-19. Learn more.
- If Pass Refund Protection or a Skitube add-on was purchased, those charges will automatically be refunded. Learn more.
Lift access is restricted during the following periods at North American resorts, with the exception of Crested Butte, Mount Sunapee, Okemo and Stevens Pass.
- 27 Nov, 2020 – 28 Nov, 2020
- 19 Dec, 2020 – 31 Dec 2020
- 16 Jan 2021
- 13 Feb 2021 – 14 Feb 2021
- 6 Mar 2021
- 13 Mar 2021
- 20 Mar 2021
To remove holiday restrictions, consider upgrading to Epic Australia Plus.
For all holiday restriction details, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.
Epic Australia Pass Holders also receive unrivalled savings and benefit, including:
Epic Australia Pass will no longer include Bring-A-Mate tickets, as we strive to manage resort capacity in the most effective way and there will be changes to First Tracks at Perisher, Hotham and Falls Creek.
- Up to 25% off lessons: Save up to 25% on lessons when purchased online, in advance.
- Up to 25% off equipment hire: Book your ski and board hire online, in advance and save up to 25%.
- Up to 15% off at Perisher owned food and beverage outlets: Enjoy benefits every time you visit a Perisher food and beverage outlet with your Epic Australia Pass. For the 2020 season food and beverage operations will be limited due to COVID-19 indoor capacity constraints.
- Up to 15% off retail purchases: Make great savings on the top brands at Slopestyle Mountain Sports outlets including the Slopestyle Demo Centre in Perisher, where you can try the latest skis and snowboards, Homebase, Base One, Base Two, The Board Lounge, alp, Snowzone, Ski & Boot Co. and The Peak in Falls Creek as well as Board Box, Pinnacle, OneTree, Rays, and The Big D at Hotham, and The Alpine Life at Dinner Plain.
- Free access to First Tracks:Due to a reduction in Skitube capacity allowing for physical distancing, Epic Australia Pass holders will be provided exclusive access to First Tracks at the following locations:Selected lifts in Perisher Valley, Perisher from 7.30am on Saturday’s and Sunday’s from 27 June.
Early access from 8.00 am to Halley's Comet and Towers chairlifts every day during school holidays and on weekends until the end of September.
Heavenly Valley in Hotham from 7.30am until 8.30am, from Wednesday to Sunday during school holidays and from Friday to Sunday during the balance of the season.
- 15% off accommodation at The Station in Jindbayne: Lock in your holiday at The Station and save 15% on your booking.
- Free Night Skiing: Falls Creek and Hotham: Wednesday and Saturdays throughout the season. Perisher - Tuesdays and Saturdays through July, August and early September. LEARN MORE
- 20% off the best available rate excluding sale prices at Vail Resorts' owned accommodation across the U.S. resorts
- 10% off shared ride shuttles, private vans and SUVs with Epic Mountain Express
- Enjoy 15% off food and beverages at on-mountain restaurants after 2pm
- Save Up to 20% off equipment rentals
- Access to exclusive events, plus much more… LEARN MORE
- Exclusive lodging deals
- Enjoy 10% off food and beverages at on-mountain restaurants after 2pm
- Save up to 20% on rentals through Rentskis.com LEARN MORE