We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic digital marketer to join our winter team. As our Digital Marketing Officer, you will use your skills and experience to help manage Falls Creek Resort Management’s social media, website and communications, whilst providing support to executing the organisation’s digital strategy for the 2019 snow season.
The perfect applicant will not just love the snow industry, but be able to connect with our visitors and drive strong engagement. Creativity, a passion for the digital space and graphic design skills are all essential and will be demonstrated through 2+ years experience in a similar digital role. The ability to add to our content creation through photography, design or video skills will be a significant advantage.
This is a part-time position (60% FTE) that requires flexibility to suit a roster that can vary week to week, including weekends. On-mountain staff accommodation is available to the successful applicant.
- Passion for the snowsports and mountain adventure industry
- Intermediate level or higher skier or snowboarder
- Minimum of 2+ years industry experience in Digital Marketing with hands-on social media moderation for a variety of platforms
- Accomplished graphic design skills, proficient with Adobe CS, inDesign and Photoshop
- Excellent written/verbal communication demonstrating a strong attention to customer service and positively engaging with a passionate audience
- Proficiency in use of Facebook Business Manager for social media moderation and dedication to maintain high standards in engagement and response times.
- Experience managing Instagram stories, Facebook Pages and Snapchat (and any associated tools) with ability to produce a vibrant and fresh mix of UGC and organic content
- Strong time management skills and the ability to balance fast paced and often conflicting tasks
- Understanding of and execution capabilities in the latest trends and best practice across social media and digital marketing
- Strong computer skills including MS office suite and browser-based EDM applications.
- Strong attention to detail
- Tertiary studies/qualifications in a relevant field; Marketing, Communications, PR, or Tourism
- Photography and/or Videography skills, equipment & software
- Experience in web maintenance, particularly WordPress,
- Experience in SMM campaigns through Facebook Ad Manager
- Analytical and reporting skills using Google Analytics
- Skills & experience in SEO & SEM (including remarketing and A/B experiments) supported by Google Adwords certification
- Able to demonstrate evidence of social media, writing, design or creative skills in consideration for this role
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, attribution and tracking across multiple traffic sources
For further information relating to this role, please contact Nathan Fenton during business hours on 0414 765 955
Applications can be made by email to [email protected]reek.com.au until 5pm May 19, 2019