Nelse Alpine Lodge is looking for a Demi Chef to work with our chef for Winter 2019.
You will be required to cover some breakfast shifts, (7.30-9am in house guests only).
The restaurant will then be open to the public for lunch and dinner from 12 noon where you will be required to work with the chef to cover the lunch shift and some dinner shifts. You will have the confidence to work alone in service to cover Chefs’ day off.
You will have;
- A Professional manner and positive work ethic
- Ability to work with a team, communicate and remain respectful under pressure.
- Relevant qualifications / certificates
- Availability to work from end June to October 2019
- 6 days ( 1.5 days off ) per week
- A fun team to work with, a sense of humour is a must!
- On mountain staff accommodation (separate girls and boys)
- Ski in/Ski out location in the heart of the village
- Meals including breakfast and dinner, a staff kitchen where you can cook your own lunch
- A reputable commercial Lodge
- Discounted season lift pass and ski/board rentals
- Award Rate
Most importantly be able to work and live with a small team for the season and at the same time have fun, go skiing or boarding and enjoy your time at Falls Creek.
Please forward applications to [email protected]