At Falls Creek, we want to recognise and reward you and every snowsports parent for the effort you go to bringing your families to the mountains and getting your kids to Snowsports School. The time and trouble you're taking now to introduce your children to a lifetime of skiing and snowboarding will brings its own rewards in terms of both happy kids and proud parents, but we want to make sure you also have some fun yourself while you're up here with the kids!
Falls Creek is a beautiful place to be in Winter with your family, and there are loads of things to do both on and off the snow. But to see the resort in all its glory and to get the most out of a trip to the snow, you really need to get out there skiing or snowboarding. And the best way to see it and ski it is with an instructor and a group of new friends. That’s why kids love skiing in Snowsports School so much, and we'd like you to have the same experience (only with the option of coffee instead of hot chocolate).
HOW IT WORKS
If you have a child in a full day Snowsports School program (i.e. Snowclub, Teen Program or Junior Workshop), you can join the Falls Creek Coffee Club.
The Coffee Club is a relaxed, group session. It starts with half an hour for coffee from 10:00am, time for you and the other parents to catch your collective breath after getting the kids off to Snowsports School. You can share stories or talk to an instructor about your goals for the day or for your skiing generally.
You'll then break into groups of similar ability and ambition and have a ski session from 10:30am to 12:50pm.
Here's the best part... The session and coffee costs $77, the price of a normal group program session, and the Coffee Club Session also entitles you to a FREE LIFT PASS for that day (saving you the additional $133 of a 1 Day Lift Only Pass).
After your session, you can ski the rest of the day free. You'll probably ski better than the kids on the way home in the afternoon and for a few years yet. Best of all, you can do it all again the next day. There's no limit to the number of days you can ski for free at Falls Creek from June 30 to October 7 (other than the number of days in the months). So long as your kids are still doing full days in Snowsports School and you're still doing the Coffee Club sessions, your lift pass on those days is free.
DETAILS & CONDITIONS
- The Coffee Club ‘session’ runs from 10:00am to 12:50pm, including 30 minutes for coffee at Cloud 9 from 10:00am to 10:30am
- To book a Coffee Club session and qualify for a free 1 Day lift pass, you must have at least one child enrolled in a full day Snowsports School program (i.e. Snowclub or Junior Workshop) on the day(s) you “ski for free”.
- You must also be enrolled in and must attend and complete a Coffee Club session on the day you “ski for free”.
- You and your child/children must be registered Snow Pass members (you can sign up when you book the session).
- The offer is only valid for 1 parent to attend coffee club each day per family
- There is no limit to the number of days you can ski for free at Falls Creek between June 30 and October 7, so long as you and your child/children continue to meet all of the above criteria on each day you “ski for free”.
- The Coffee Club Ski Free Deal is not available in conjunction with any other offer or White Space packages.
- Coffee Club can only be purchased in resort
- Offer ends on October 30, 2018