Diana Alpine Lodge is a relaxed, friendly lodge that prides itself on providing great food and welcoming service for up to 50 guests. We are seeking a highly motivated and creative chef with extensive experience and positive attitude.
Applicants must demonstrate ability to:
- designing and creating menus to please the healthy and hearty appetites, and understanding of dietary requirements
- work in an organised and efficient manner, to meet budgets, ordering schedules, organise stock, and minimise wastage;
- direct other kitchen staff and communicate effectively and collaboratively with all, including front of house team and management;
- adhere to food safety standards and record keeping; and maintain a clean kitchen
We also offer:
- On-site accommodation;
- Opportunity for the appropriate candidate for year round employment;
- Consideration for short-term contracts (12 – 14 weeks) or part-time.
Applications with detailed resume, referees and current photo can be made to:
For more information please contact Lisa – Diana Alpine Lodge: (03) 57583214