Census Field Managers play a critical role in helping their local community to complete the Census, and community participation in the Census is vital. The Census collects important information that is widely used to make decisions such as how to support local communities.
This role is with the Australian Bureau of Statistics. To learn more about the ABS visit here.
- Temporary (casual) position with working hours across days, evenings and weekends.
- Work locations across all parts of the country, including in Major Cities and Regional Areas of Australia.
- $36.90 per hour (inclusive of 25% loading), plus superannuation.
- Contract dates between 6 May 2021 and 3 October 2021.
- Training dates between 6 – 8 May 2021 (Online), 10-23 May 2021 (virtual classroom training), 1-14 July 2021 (online and virtual classroom training).
To view more details please click here >> Full Job Description
For further information about this position or to apply, www.censusjobs.adecco.com.au
Alternatively, please direct all enquiries to the Adecco group on 1300 233 445 or email [email protected]