Cedarwood Apartments require 4 enthusiastic, fun, and fit people to join our housekeeping team for the Winter 2022 snow season.
- 1 position is for immediate start/between 26/4/22 and 9/5/22.
- 3 positions required for early June commencement.
Our vibrant team pride themselves on working to our high standards, in a fun, homely and welcoming work environment.
On snow living within the Falls Creek Alpine Resort close to work.
Flexible casual hours paid at above award rates plus penalty rates and superannuation. Work hours are generally between 8am and 5pm with some days shorter than others allowing for a quick ski after work, and the days required vary depending on our bookings.
Uniforms provided, and there is potential for ongoing seasonal work in future seasons and summer for the right applicants.
Previous experience is an advantage however not essential as we provide our own on the job training.
- Must be fit and able to walk up and down stairs multiple times daily.
- Provide a police check.
- Work unsupervised or with a group.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
Positions are available until the end of the snow season or the end of September.
To apply please forward resume with references to [email protected]