What's On This Week:
Welcome to the 2021 Spring at Falls Creek!
Spring is here, with sunshine, snow and plain old good times. Here's all the hot gossip on what's happening, what to do and how to best experience Falls Creek this Spring.
What's open and where to eat and drink this week:
- Alpine Pepper - daily from 8am
- Astra Bar - daily from 4pm. Book online here
- Attunga - open daily from 5pm. Call 03 5758 3255 to book.
- Bob Sugar - book online here
- Cloud 9 - open daily for café takeway and pop up pizza stand
- Cock n Bull - open daily from 5pm, dinner from 7:30pm. Call 03 5758 3210 to book.
- Feathertop - open daily, call for bookings on 03 5758 3232
- Frying Pan Inn - open from Saturday for lunch 11-3 and dinner 5-9pm. Book online fryingpaninn.com.au
- Huski (Dinner) book at huski.com.au/restaurant
- Lakeside Falls Creek - open daily (except Tuesday) for 2 sittings 5:30pm - 7:30pm or 7:30pm onwards. Book online here
- Milch Cafe - Friday - Monday, Daily 10am - 3pm, Dinner from 6pm Fri-Mon. Call
- Snonuts open 10am-5:15pm daily
- Summit Ridge - open every day (except Tuesday) call 03 5758 3800 to book
Visit the links in the Dining Guide for more details on these venues.
Retail therapy currently open:
- Central Snowsports - (03) 5758 3500
- Halley's Ski Hire - (03) 5758 3363
- Koki Ski Hire -1800 036 005
- Yogi's Ski Hire (03) 5758 3377
- Rapunzels Gallery -0419 317 013
- Foodworks Falls Creek - Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Book a treatment or massage:
Dining Options Open This Week
BREAKFAST AND COFFEE
Start the morning right to get the most out of your big day skiing. Coming in right at the entrance of the village, Alpine Pepper is having its first winter opening at 8am daily for coffee, breakfast and lunch. For a big breaky or meal close to home, Milch is a Falls favourite and a must-try for your holiday. If you're in a rush, Snonuts in Slalom plaza is the perfect place to pick up your hot chocolate and donut on the go before you jump straight onto Halleys chairlift.
DINNER AND DRINKS
New for the 2021 winter season, Bob Sugar is opening up for dinner at the Elk with a modern asian fusion menu. Across the road is Huski Kitchen for more asian fusion, and Astra Bar and Restaurant for fine dining and après around their large open fireplace. For a best post-ski views in town, Attunga can sort you out with drinks and dinner. Back for 2021 winter starting this weekend, Summit Ridge at the top of town will be offering their 5 course degustation menu on Saturday nights.
Wellness at Falls Creek
Astra Day Spa
Open from 10am – 7pm or by appointment. Call 03 5758 3496 to book.
Currently treatments available: Muscle release massage, relaxation massage, Indian head massage, foot reflexology, manicure & pedicure, shellac manicure, lash tint, brow shape & tint, and waxing.
Falls Creek will have you covered with a stellar line up across winter. Fireworks, racing and freestyle events, live music and comedy - you name it. We'll keep you updated as they're announced through our social, or keep an eye on the events page:
New to winter this year after a successful summer, Falls Creek Guides will be launching a range of backcountry tours, giving everyone the ability to explore beyond the reach of the resort for a truly unique snow experience. For all other tours operating up at Falls Creek this winter, follow the link below:
This Week in Falls Creek & Mt Beauty
See what is happening in the extended community of Falls Creek and Mount Beauty via the weekly "This Week in Falls Creek & Mt Beauty" publication.
To advertise in "This Week" or contact the publishers please visit their site.
Subscribe for all the latest news and updates for Falls Creek, including events, special offers and more!