PRIVATE SKI & SNOWBOARD LESSONS
For the ultimate in personalised tuition, you can’t go past a private lesson. Your instructor will boost your confidence, work on your style and raise your skills to the next level. Learning through the Snowsports School also gives you lift priority via the Snowsports School Express Line.
WHAT DO I NEED?
For the day of your private lesson you need to have a session pre-booked by calling (03) 5758 1071. You will also a Snow Pass with a Lift Pass pre-loaded onto your Snow Pass. You can do this via the estore.
You will also need to be suited up with your snow gear, skis and boots (if you are renting make sure you organise this at least the night before).
The meeting point for all lessons is at the front of Cloud 9 - this is at the top of the Falls Express chairlift.
BLACK DIAMOND PRIVATE LESSONS
Advanced skiers and boarders can take a late afternoon private lesson for Advanced terrain in the Summit area.
If you want to take your skiing and snowboarding to the next level and make the most of our most challenging terrain, Black Diamond Private Lessons are for you. Choose from 120 minute and 90 minute sessions from 3:00pm and 3:30pm respectively and explore the steeps and bumps of the Summit in the late afternoon.
1HR PRIVATE LESSON
|9:00am - 12:00pm||$150|
FAMILY PRIVATE LESSONS
EXTENDED PRIVATE LESSONS
|8:30am | 1.5hrs||$221||+$25|
*Extra person rates available on all lessons.
Family: 2 adults, 2 kids must be of same standard. Child 6-14 yrs. Other lesson times available. Please contact us for pricing.
BOOKING & PAYMENT POLICY
- All private lessons must be paid for in full at the time of booking
- All amendments with more than 24 hours of your reservation/booking start time there will be no charge
- All amendments within 24 hours of your reservation/booking start time there will be a $20 administration fee
- For cancellations with more than 24 hours notice of your reserved/booking there will be a $20 administration fee
- For cancellations within 24 hours of your reservation/booking start time there will be no refund
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons, due to weather conditions
- In the event of a declared “wind hold” on lifts, all rescheduled bookings are exempt from administration fees.
- Prices and programs are subject to change without notice
- Private lessons are subject to availability
Cancellation and amendment fee is $21.