HERO PASS SALES ARE CLOSED - CHECK BACK IN SEPTEMBER 2017
AUSTRALIA'S ONLY MULTI-RESORT SEASON PASS
The Hero Pass offers unrivalled lift access to ski and snowboard at two of Australia's best alpine resorts, Falls Creek and Mount Hotham. One pass, two resorts.
To buy your Hero Pass is simple - just make a $99 deposit ($49 for Seniors (65+) or Children) by October 13 and then pay the balance on April 30, 2017.
Your deposit is required prior to 5pm on Thursday October 13, 2016 to guarantee your Hero Pass. The remaining balance will then be automatically deducted from your credit card on Sunday April 30, 2017 (this may take a few days to show up on your statement).
PRICE FREEZE AGAIN
We've kept the price of the Hero Pass to the same excellent value as the past 2 years - that means a price freeze since 2014! For just $749 for Adults or $429 for Children and Seniors (65+) you will be set to go at both Falls Creek and Mt Hotham in 2017.
HERO PASS 2017 PAYMENT
ALL HERO PASS HOLDERS
As a 2017 Hero Pass holder you not only get access to skiing and snowboaarding at BOTH Falls Creek and Mt Hotham Alpine Resorts, you also get these amazing benefits;
- 15% off full price merchandise at all MHSC and FCSL owned retail outlets comprising of:
- 20% off Adult Group Lessons and children (6-17yrs) afternoon lessons all season long – Falls Creek
- 20% off 2 hour Group Lessons (15yrs+) all season long – Hotham
- 20% off adult/child rental packages comprising skis, boots and poles OR snowboard and boots OR
skis only OR snowboard only at all MHSC and FCSL owned rental outlets
- Free night skiing at BOTH Hotham & Falls Creek
BROWN BROTHERS OFFER: 1 free glass of Prosecco for Adult & Senior Hero Pass holders to be redeemable
at Brown Brothers Winery. The offer is for 1 glass of wine per pass holder
ADULT HERO PASS HOLDERS
For adult Hero Pass holders only, you get the additional benefits of;
For your friends and family:
- 2 x adult OR child OR senior one day lift only passes at 50% off the full retail price for the
- 2017 winter season *
- 2 x adult or child one day rental packages (skis, boots & poles or snowboard & boots) at 50%
off the advertised full day price for the 2017 winter season *
For the pass holder:
- 20% off one x Private Lesson *
* PRINT @ HOME VOUCHERS: You can print your vouchers off from home; simply log onto your online account and you will find your vouchers under “My Account” > “Voucher History”. You will be able to print your vouchers off anytime from 1 June 2017 (Brown brothers voucher can be printed as soon as you have purchased your 2017 adult/senior Hero Pass)
* PRINT @ HOME VOUCHERS: You can print your vouchers off from home; simply log onto your online
account and you will find your vouchers under “My Account” > “Voucher History”. You will be able to print
your vouchers off anytime from 1 June 2017 (Brown brothers voucher can be printed as soon as you have
purchased your 2017 adult/senior Hero Pass)
Steamboat 7 days free skiing as part of the Hero Pass benefits cannot be used with the Steamboat Kids Ski Free program, only paid adults tickets can be used in this program. Child lift ticket pricing in available on steamboat.com.
To redeem the tickets HP holders need to book accommodation through Steamboat Central Reservations on steamboat.com and the contact Jenny O’Farrel to requests the complementary tickets - Jenny O’Farrell, 970.871.5483, [email protected]
Pay your deposit by October 13th and you go into the running to win some excellent prizes from our good friends at Springfree Trampolines. One Lucky Hero Pass holder will win a brand new Springfree Trampoline (R54 Compact Round featuring tgoma) delivered right to your door and valued up to $2,153!
Simply pay your deposit for your 2017 Hero Pass online by 13 October, and you’ll automatically be entered into the draw to WIN!
Springfree's springless, patented design eliminates the impact areas that cause 90% of all product-related trampoline injuries.
Now the world’s safest trampoline is also the world’s first smart trampoline. Award winning Springfree featuring tgoma is a new way to play. Tgoma is the world’s first outdoor interactive digital game and fitness system on a trampoline. Sensors on the mat detect your every move, and your jumps control the fun and educational games on tablet. Tgoma Takes Games Outside and Makes them Active!
Sign up here to learn more about a Springfree Trampoline, the world’s safest trampoline.
PAYING YOUR BALANCE
The balance will automatically be deducted 30th April 2017. Should you wish to pay the balance off earlier, please call 03 5758 1000 and we can arrange for you.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY HERO PASS?
If reloading to an existing Snow Pass card:
Upon full payment and when you have agreed to the Terms & Conditions, your Hero Pass will be loaded onto your existing Snow Pass card and you are then good to go – bypass the ticket office and head straight out into the ski field (don’t forget to put your card in your jacket!)
You will also need to have a photo* on file (colour headshot for each pass holder on file. You can upload your photos via our eStore under “My Account”)
IF YOU LOSE YOUR PASS
Please report your season pass lost to the ticket offices at either resort and we can cancel your pass and reissue you with another Snow Pass Card for a replacement fee of $5.
IF LOADING TO A NEW SNOW PASS
Your passes will be posted to your mailing address May 2017 if you have:
- Paid for your pass/es in full & all supporting documentation (if applicable) has been received prior to 15 October 2016
- All pass holders on your order have agreed to the Terms & Conditions
- Supplied us with a RECENT* (less than two years old) colour headshot for each pass holder on file (you can upload your photos via our eStore under “My Account”)
- Ensured we have your current mailing address details prior to 16 October 2016 (you can check/alter your details via our eStore under “My Account”)
For more information contact:
Falls Creek Tickets Team
P | 03 5758 1000
E | [email protected]
*NOTE REGARDING PHOTOS: We require a new photo for guests aged 18 years and under each year. We reserve the right to request a new photo if we deem your supplied photo inappropriate. No headwear, beanies, goggles can be worn in photo supplied.
Alternatively you can collect your Hero Pass at either resort on your first visit in Winter 2017 (please bring photo ID with you). The ticket offices are open from Opening Weekend onwards.