A packed program of fun holiday activities for kids.
Over the Summer holidays Falls Creek's Kids Club has children's activities running every day in and about the village. From the 28th of December to the 29th of January Kids Club will operate out of the day shelter in Slalom Plaza. These activities are designed to entertain, inform and educate children up to 12, particularly about the incredible environment of Falls Creek and the Alpine National Park.
Bookings are essential and parental supervision is required for all sessions.
[email protected] and we will send you a proforma email to complete and return to us)
All children are required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the duration of the activity. Children without a parent or guardian will not be permitted to participate.
What to bring:
Sunscreen, hat, appropriate clothing and footwear. Also snacks and drinks for activities outside food and beverage venues.
1. All advertised events and activities are subject to the appropriate weather conditions.
2. Some activities have minimum number requirements.
3. All times for activities are approximate.
4. Events and activities may be cancelled without notice.
5. Activities advertised in this site may be hazardous and involve risks to participants. Participants should carefully assess risks and their own skills and fitness levels in choosing activities.
6. To the full extent permitted by law, Falls Creek Alpine Resort Management Board ABN 21 789 770 569 (FCRM) (including Falls Creek Resort Management), the FCRM board, and its servants and agents, hereby excludes any liability for loss, damages, injury or death howsoever arising out of or in relation to the participation by the participant in the activities conducted or organized by FCRM including without limitation, liability for any negligent or tortious acts or omission (other than gross negligence), breach of duty, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty.
WARNING: If you participate in these activities your rights to sue the supplier under the Fair Trading Act 1999 if you are killed or injured because the activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose, are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in this notice. NOTE: The change to your rights, as set out in or on this notice, does not apply if your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the supplier’s part. “Gross negligence” is defined in the Fair Trading (recreational Services) Regulations 2004”.