|The Snowclub program is a great starting point for your child’s first skiing experience or a platform to progress for the seasoned 4 year old professional! Based in the special children’s terrain park, kids will enjoy a day of tuition, fun, games, surprise visits from Pete the Snow Dragon and fully catered lunch* and snacks. |
The Snowsports School caters for children from 3 years of age, offering professional caring staff and a fun filled atmosphere, providing the perfect learning environment for children.
Falls Creek's special theme park style facility just for the kids is located adjacent to the Cloud 9 complex at the top of the Falls Express Chairlift.
- Half Day AM: ^9.30am – 1.00pm
- Full Day: ^9.30am – 3.20pm
- Half Day AM & Full Day Program include lunch daily
- ^Registration is from 9.30am lesson commences at 10am
- All prices are for consecutive days.
- Snowclub caters for any standard of skier.
- All 2 through – 4 day tickets are valid for consecutive days. 5 of 7; 6 of 8 and 7 of 9 day lift products allow for rest days
- All children attending Snow Club must be fully toilet trained to attend.
|Snowclub 4 Kids Registration Form |
|Weekly Activities Timetable|
|Snowclub 4 Kids Levels|
|CARPET CREW - Never skied before|
|SUPER STOPPERS - Snowplow Stop|
|Can stop strongly using a triangle. We will learn to control our speed and make turns.|
|WOMBAT RAMBLERS - Snowplow Turns |
|Can link turns all the way down Wombats Ramble. We will learn to refine turns and use a smaller triangle.|
|HIGHWAY PATROLLERS - Basic Christie|
|We can ski easy blue runs like Highway 83 with refined snowplow turns. We will learn to match our skis at the end of the turn.|
|MOUNTAIN EXPLORERS - Basic Parallel|
|We can ski all the easy blue runs and are matching our skis between turns. We will learn to ski parallel as we explore the whole mountain|